Posting an update.. slight delta:
* New TabOrCsvStreamReader class
* Table now handles different text types per column
* scrubbing the code.. infact that is the major effort to ensure the base framework gets to be flexible , clean and easy to extend..
many small things I have been doing, adding unit tests, cleaning existing ones, etc.. that I have not tracked changes per se.. but sure that this should be free from any known bugs/ issues I have noticed so far..
* need to clean up on few more things though: trim any other text that gets through viz: css etc.
* xmlPreProcessor needs to be better.. to include the already existing api for encoding etc..
generally review the XMLBuilder more intensively to ensure perfect adherence to complete spec of W3C org..
Updated with a bug fix to 2.2: